Monday, September 01, 2008

My maid Joyce is really nice and a hard worker. but as of 5 minutes ago I'm pretty sure she's crazy.
I just told my friend about it so I'll copy and paste our conversation.

Shiraz: waoh im so freaked out right now
Shiraz:
i just walked to the kitchen to get a glass of water, and i see my maid thru the window, mopping our driveway
Yiyi: how does she mop the drive way?
Shiraz:
with a regular mop! ur not meant to mop a driveway!!
Shiraz:
im scared she might have gone insane
Yiyi:
did u ask her wat she's doing?
Shiraz: yiyi, u dont ask crazy ppl questions! u hit them over the head and run away as fast as u can!
Yiyi: hahahahahaha
Shiraz:
when i walked to the kitchen i just glanced outside and then when i was pouring my water i was like... hang on... was she MOPPING the DRIVEWAY??!
Shiraz:
so then i walked back and i just stared at her
Shiraz:
but i was hiding behind a tree so she wouldnt see me
Shiraz:
i hope

No comments: